Android Multi Tools v1.02b is a tool that has been created to solve the issue of password recovery in the simplest way. If you have forgotten your password and are not able to use it, this tool is for you. It makes it very easy for users to recover their forgotten passwords and can be used by both the new and expert users.
The latest version of the Android Multi Tool is here and it’s more helpful than ever. It works to check your device’s status, reset the PIN or Face or Pattern lock, wipe Gmail data, and reboot your device.
Don’t worry if you forgot your password. This article provides an easy way to solve the problem. Download our latest version of the Android Multi Tool and you’ll be able to change your password within seconds.
Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b
Download Android Multi Tool from our website. Click on the download button below to start downloading.
What is Android Multi Tool?
It’s a helpful tool that helps you unlock your phone by getting rid of the PIN, Face Lock, Pattern lock, or Number lock. You can use the Android Multi Tool new version to unlock forgotten passwords, check the status of your device and phone, reset Gmail, Wipe data, and check-in Fastboot mode.
Android multi-Tool makes it easy to access the command prompt. The best part of this tool is that you can enter fastboot mode without losing any data.
If you want to get the latest version of this multi-tool, download it from the link given and have a look at how to use this tool.
Uses of Android Multi Tool
Some of the highlighted features of Android Multi Tool v1.02b are listed below. Before you download or use the tool, take a look to know what it offers you.
- Thanks to the Android Multi-Tool, you can reset your device password or pattern with a quick tap.
- The tool will allow you to reset a forgotten Gmail ID.
- Open the command prompt
- You get the hardware and software info with this tool.
- This tool allows you to check your device’s status, wipe the cache and data, and exit fastboot mode.
- Reboot your device in one click.
- It’s easy to wipe out all the files of your device with one click.
How to Use Tool?
We provide a step by step guide for using the Android Multi Tool on PC. To use it, you must first enable USB debugging from your device’s settings.
It is easy to use Android Multi Tool. Follow the steps below and you will be able to use this tool and access its latest features.
- First download android multi tools by clicking on the download link shared above.
- After the download completes, extract the RAR file on your PC.
- Next install Android multi tools v1.02b.exe on your computer.
- When you run the tool, you will get a pop up message. It will ask for permissions, you need to grant them.
- After that tool will open and you will see GUI.
- You will see several options listed on the main screen. Below we are sharing how you can use these options.
You can know the status of your device by pressing 1. You’ll be able to see information such as the device ID and IMEI.
You can reset your password or Pin Lock when you press two. You will see instructions after pressing the button, and you’ll be able to remove the device pin or password.
When you press 3, it will wipe the face data.
To reset the Google ID, Press 4.
If you press 5, your device will automatically wipe all device data.
If you press 6, you can easily restart your device.
If you press 7 when your device is in fastboot mode, the device will tell you whether your phone is currently running TWRP or not.
This was all about Android Multi Tools v1.02b for PC. If you have any questions or if you need help, just leave a comment below. We will be glad to help.